The Small Print Exhibition 2018
Printmakers have submitted work for this exhibition, which will tour venues throughout New Zealand.
Exhibition Venues so far are
- Gisborne, Lysnar House in May, Jean Johnston facilitator
- Hastings Community Art Gallery, Mezzanine Gallery, on June 18–29, Kathy Boyle facilitator, (to coincide with the HB Inkers and Gisborne Printmakers exhibition called East Side Story 2)
- Tauranga, Toi Ohomai in August, Nicol Sanders-O'Shea facilitator
- Hutt Wellington, September 125 High Street, Lower Hutt. September 5–18 Anna Nelson, Kris Lockett, facilitators
- Te Awamutu, Studio 2 from 4 to 24 October, Hilary Ramage facilitator
- Christchurch, Rangiruru in November, Kate Rivers facilitator
- Nelson, (to be advised), Kathy Reilly facilitator
- Auckland, Qrthaus Gallery possibly in 2019, Toni Hartill facilitator
- Taupo Museum, Feb 16 to April 1, 2019, Maggie Dawson facilitator
This is an unselected exhibition
*** The requirements have changed from previous years, so please read carefully.
Paper: 250 gsm or 300 gsm good quality printmaking paper
Paper size: A4
Image size: no size limit, edge to edge allowed
Method of printmaking: any, but NO reproductions or photocopies thank you.
Number of entries: up to 6 prints may be entered, not necessarily an edition, a variety is permitted. A minimum of 2 prints per person will be hung at each venue where possible. If your work sells you are welcome to replace it with another work.
Works are to be priced $100 to artist, gallery is to add commission and gst on top of that price.
Entry fee: $30, which works out at very little per venue
Works will not be framed, so clean edges only please. If there are finger prints or dirty marks the print won’t be hung.
We will be using a magnetic hanging system; it is possible to send this round to galleries with the works
Please pay money to the PCANZ bank account 03 0791 0387378 00
Entries plus colophon are to be sent by Friday 13 April (colophon should have list of works, but do not need an artist statement)
Send prints to: Anna Nelson, 12 Resolution Drive, Whitby, Porirua 5024