Dates: Monday 8th to Friday 12th January 2018
Please refer to attached brochure for details of the workshops available and the fees.
Please enrol by sending an email to the Print Council email@example.com
Please send your contact details and an indication of which workshop/s you wish to attend, as well as second preferences, in case a workshop is full or undersubscribed. Also any dietary requirements and the number of nights accommodation you require.
1. Anthony Davies: stone lithography: 5-day workshop (Monday 9:30 am to Friday 3pm)
2. Catherine Macdonald: drypoint etching on aluminium: 2-day workshop (Mon – Tues; 9:30-4:30)
3. Marty Vreede: harakeke/flax papermaking: 2-day workshop (Mon – Tues; 9:30-4:30)
4. Di Harries: creative book binding: 2-day workshop (Wed noon – Fri noon)
5. Carole Shepheard: etching and the botanical: 2-day workshop (Wed noon – Fri noon)
6. Faith Thomas/Julia Ellery: mezzotint printmaking: 2-day workshop (Wed noon – Fri noon)
7. Open Studio Option: by the day (9:30 am - 4:30 pm)
Also, please indicate which nights you wish to book accommodation at Ad Astra Hostel including the Sunday prior or Friday following the workshop if you need this.
All meals are included in the fee, so please indicate any dietary requirements that you may have.
Please make payments to PCANZ by internet banking to Account 03 0791 0387378 00.
It is essential that you add your name and summer school as references for the treasurer to identify your payment.